GRIFFIN

GRIFFIN

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes.....

Gable is a very funny boy and says the most outragously funny things sometimes. He can be a real smart a&$ sometimes which isn't very common in most 5 year olds. Here are a couple of funny things he's said lately:

While we were talking at supper about the upcoming presidential election I was asking the kids who they would vote for. Gable says "Mom, the next president will be the one that can run the fastest." Taken by surprise and a little amused I say: "Oh yeah, why is that?" Gable: "Because they have to run in a race."


I was helping Gable practice his guitar the other day and he wasn't holding the guitar the right way so I said to him: "Gable hold your guitar the right way."  He verrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly moves the guitar into the correct position. I say: "Hurry up, Gable."  He says to me "I'm doing it mom, but I'm doing it like a tortoise." And he proceeds to give me an evil look.  This is one of his smart a#@ comments that makes me want to bust a gut but I wait until he's not in the room to laugh.




_____________________________________________________________________________

Griffin loves, loves massages and askes me frequently to give him one. After putting it off all day I finally agree to give him one. While I'm in the process of rubbing his back he says to me: "I wonder what a massage from an octopus would feel like?" then he proceeds to decribe how each one of the octopus hands would massage his back. Where does he come up with this stuff??

No comments: