GRIFFIN

GRIFFIN

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Where did the summer go???

This summer has just flown by! We had a fabulous summer & spent a lot of time together. Our trip to France was amazing and the kids had a great time with their grandparents. We didn't get to spend as much time at the pool this summer as I had hoped, but I say that every summer! Just 6 days until school starts and the kids are ready. I have loved having them home this summer, but I can tell they are ready to get back in the routine of school. The boys are starting to fight with each each other so I think they're ready for some time apart. We are starting at a new school this year. We made the huge decision to take our kids out of public school and put them in a private Christian school. Griffin is way excited to be at a different school. I'm sure he will adjust quickly and make friends easily. Gable is really excited for school to start too. He will be in kindergarten and loves, loves school. Hopefully he loves this school as much as he loved preschool. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with three 8 hour days to myself??? I'm sure I'll find plenty of cleaning and housework to do!! So that's whats been going on with us.....

No comments: